Italian for Travellers: Crash Course
Designed for those leaving for Italy in less than a month$57 USD
Booked your flight already?
Thinking about learning some Italian before you leave?
Want to make this an experience to remember forever?
Then this is the course for you!
Get stuck into these easy-to-digest modules and be trip-ready
in 3 weeks or less!Enrol and Start Now
This is for you if…
- Are a beginner
- Do not have much time left before your upcoming trip (a month or two)
- Want to learn some basic elements for basic conversation
- Are not very interested in grammar at this stage
- Want to try learning Italian and check out if this is for you
- Have a limited budget
- Have the equipment to view and listen to videos
- Understand English
This is not for you if…
- Are an intermediate to advanced Italian speaker
- Want to learn elements of grammar
- Do not have equipment for viewing and listening to videos
- Do not understand English
What you will get
Italian for Travellers - Crash Course covers 4 scenarios that you will most likely encounter while in Italy:
- Ordering food
- Asking for directions
If you think you will be overwhelmed, don’t worry! I have extrapolated only what you really need to hold a basic conversation around essential needs. I have removed anything that might be redundant, confusing or possibly overwhelming. The good thing, however, is that if you wish to add more to these essential blocks, you will be provided with tips and tools for increasing your knowledge over time and while you are in Italy.
And if you are worried about grammatical rules, you might be pleased to know that for basic conversations you can get away with very little grammar. Again, if you want to dig deeper, please ask and I will direct you to resources and tips.
What happens after you enrol?
As soon as you enrol, you will receive a link and a code number. Click on the link, then enter name, email address and the code provided.
You will access:
- 5 videos
- 7 downloadable ‘fridge friends’ or summary sheets
- 3 sheets with exercises and solutions to reinforce what learnt.
Why learning Italian before your trip?
Please contact me for any questions I have not answered about this course.
Start learning with me todayEnrol Now
It is important that you do the work as prescribed. Please check our Terms