Italian for Travellers (level I)
Getting ready for the trip of a lifetime$147 USD
- Do you want to feel CONFIDENT you can hold basic conversations in Italian?
- Have you felt overwhelmed in previous attempts at learning Italian and prefer a SELF-PACED environment?
- Do you want EASY and BITE-SIZED lessons?
Thanks to the 8 week Italian for Travellers you can finally learn enough Italian words and building blocks to sustain basic interactions in Italian.Enrol and Start Now
This is for you if…
- Are a beginner
- Are going to Italy in the next few months
- Want to learn some basic elements for conversation
- Are interested in tackling some grammar
- Want to try learning Italian and check out if this is for you
- Have the equipment to view and listen to videos
- Understand English
This is not for you if…
- Are an intermediate to advanced Italian speaker
- Want to learn lots of grammar
- Do not have equipment for viewing and listening to videos
- Do not understand English
What you will get
This course is an expanded version of the Crash Course. Each week you will access 3 short videos on conversation, grammar and pronunciation. You can view them as many times as you need.
These are complemented by easy exercises (I promise they are easy and one page only) and suggested activities for bringing out into the world what you learnt."This was the first time that I undertook learning a language in this format with online videos,webinars, access to useful tips, and insights into contemporary Italian culture.I found this approach refreshing with its variety of approaches to learning." (Roserina Murace)
Hang on! How is this course different for any other online courses?
The secret is in the live sessions. That's right! Each course comes with three 30 minutes Skype live sessions. You can book them by emailing me within 2 months from your course registration. These will keep you super motivated.
In these live sessions we practice, revisit the content and have fun.
These are optional, but here is what students said:
What do we cover each week?
Week 1 - In a coffee shop
Discover simple and memorable ways for asking for things
Week 2 - At a restaurant
Order a meal at a restaurant
Week 3 - At the hotel
Book an hotel room
Week 4 - When you meet someone
Introduce yourself and say what you like and don't like
Week 5 - On the streets
Ask for directions and understand instructions
Week 6 - Getting on the right bus
Catch public transport
Week 7 - Shopping
Shop for clothes
Week 8 - Timetables
Learn how to understand time
What happens after you enrol?
All content becomes available the moment you enrol.
You will also receive instructions for accessing the weekly live webinar and the Facebook group.
Any questions I have not answered?
Email me here
Start learning with me todayEnrol Now
It is important that you do the work as prescribed. Please check our Terms